For Artists, Labels & Publishers getting projects up and running.
PREP: If you've already assigned a show slot prepare your content at least 3 weeks in advance. If you need help with producing your show please follow broadcast instructions below.
BROADCASTING: X925 specializes in Audio Documents, pre-release broadcasts from artists and labels. These one-time to continues events are premier episodes per album, 45 to 60 minutes or more. Details about the new album or reissue become episodes shared worldwide on X925. Time slots are first come first serve. Audio Document episodes are promotional tools. Used as virtual listening parties for any album. Audio Documents can also become content of its own. Commentary about an album or the making of the album. Share the process, the struggle's and joys. Your personal journey is what makes your Audio Document stand-apart.
X925 is a great broadcast venue for original global content.
X925 is more like a venue to share that fruit, the struggle of the process to overcome. Whether putting out an album or deep diving into serious conversation. All you need is a mic and a computer. Audocs archives the album and/or episode at the AUX database. Allowing instant access beyond the original time slot.
When do I submit my project(s)?
FKACO takes each release along a step by step journey
- Once your assigned an account at X925, you can begin uploading content.
- Please allow up to 1-3 weeks lead time (before album release date) for station or episode to 'Go Live'.
- FKACO requires the artist or label rep (pr) get involved with the process. Producing your show/episode as a promotional tool.
- Once your station GO's LIVE, you can upload additional audio files directly. If your only doing a promotional broadcast (1 episode), you can upload 320 Mp3 files to FKACO. Once your content uploads, we will start gettign the episode ready or set up your station.
My project is ready, but I am unable to create the episode
Contact FKACO to help produce your episode(s): (additional costs)
- Or produce your broadcast and upload the file directly to your station.
- Or upgrade your account to full broadcast status to record online (advanced/additional costs).
- ALWAYS Alert FKACO of your release date. For stand-alone broadcast stations, ALWAYS Allow 24 to 48 hrs for X925 scheduled Air-time. The more lead-time the better.
Episodic: How it works
Upload, Broadcast and Promote:
- Before 'GO LIVE', the artists or label rep must engage in the process. Create album broadcasts that are engaging. The surest way to get what you need is to Do It Yourself. Talk about the album, invite the musicians who helped out to talk about the process. Please, remain professional thru-out your tapings.
- Your episode can be in mix-show, talk-radio format or release party format (new record or reissue).
- All episodes are custom Audio Documents and are archived at AudioDocuments.com.
Going Live on X925.
If you have full broadcast status, login to your station using the credentials provided by Audocs.
Click Music Files in the left menu.
Click New Folder (album) and rename the folder the same title as your album.
Click Select and upload the tracks to your album. Once the files are uploaded, edit the metadata and upload the cover art. Press save
How To Stay Live!
- For artists and labels extending your rotation time and possibly launching full broadcasts, if you can handle it.
- Audocs archives the broadcast & include the album in our streaming database at Audio Documents.
If you want to pitch a show or just contact FKACO.
Wether going live or purchasing Vinyl, CD's or DVD's for your project. X925 is a marketing step to help you create and launch.